As part of its community outreach initiative, Civic Theatre of Allentown offers specially priced matinee performances of its annual production of A Christmas Carol the first and second Tuesday and Wednesday of December for students, homeschool groups, and senior living communities.
In 2017, Civic Theatre welcomed nearly 4,000 audience members for its student matinees!
- Tuesday, December 4 at 9:00 AM (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
- Tuesday, December 4 at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 5 at 9:00 AM (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
- Wednesday, December 5 at 12:00 PM (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
- Tuesday, December 11 at 9:00 AM - (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
- Tuesday, December 11 at 12:00 PM - (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
- Wednesday, December 12 at 9:00 AM (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
- Wednesday, December 12 12 12:00 PM - (LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!)
*Dates marked with Limited Seating have less than 100 tickets available*
Reservation requests are now open! Spots fill up fast, so don’t wait!
A Christmas Carol Student Matinees are reservation based; all tickets are priced at $8.00 each. For school groups, the following discounts apply:
1-10 Students – 1 Free Teacher/Chaperone Ticket
11-20 Students – 2 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
21-30 Students – 3 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
31-40 Students – 4 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
41-50 Students – 5 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
51-60 Students – 6 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
61-70 Students – 7 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
71-80 Students – 8 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
81-90 Students – 9 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
91-100 Students – 10 Free Teacher/Chaperone Tickets
1 additional Teacher/Chaperone ticket will be added on for each additional group of 10 students.
To be added onto the mailing list for news on Civic Theatre’s Student Matinees, or to reserve seats for a performance, email Box Office Manager & Volunteer Coordinator Kelcie Kosberg at email@example.com
- Friday, November 16, 2018: Informational email with directions, parking instructions, bus passes, and performance protocol sent to all groups.
- Monday, November 26, 2018: Final headcounts and accommodation requests due from all groups.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018: Open seating released to the Wait List on a first come, first serve basis.
- Friday, November 30, 2018: Full payment for all groups due.