At Civic Theatre we maintain the highest level of professionalism while giving our guests a warm and inviting atmosphere. Volunteering at Civic Theatre is never boring. At each theatre performance or film showing, our volunteers can perform several different roles. You can stick with the one you like the best or rotate to have a fresh perspective each time!
Civic Theatre offers volunteer opportunities in a variety of areas:
- Ushers and Concessions for Theatre Productions
- Assistance to the Film Staff
- Special Events
- Set Construction/Stage Crew
- Lighting/Sound Crew
- Costuming & Props
- Office Assistance
- Parking Assistance for the Allentown Fair
The volunteer staff at Civic Theatre is vital to the Theatre’s success. In fact, Lehigh Valley residents from all walks of life have pitched in to help with everything from cleaning, organizing special events, stuffing envelopes, ushering, data input, and more. If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, please click on the link below.
Who can be a volunteer?
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Volunteers should be friendly, outgoing, and enjoy working with people
- Volunteers should have an interest in promoting Civic Theatre programs
- All volunteers need to have clearances on file. Click here for information.
Click HERE to VOLUNTEER !
For more information about volunteer opportunities, email Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org